MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Need a new camera

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Need a new camera

I'm looking to buy a camera in the $250-450 price range. I am not looking for a universal camera that takes videos and does this and that and all this. If it takes videos then cool, but I want something that takes good/great quality photos up close-medium range (mostly close).

I can go higher than 450, but that is my starting range. I'm not doing it professionally or anything like that, it's just for personal use, but I am seriously sick and tired of the horrible camera's that are on my phone/ipad/ipod, etc.

Can some of you Camera/photography guys give me some links of some of the best camera's I can get in this price range (focusing on pictures not video or anything else) and even ones that might be more expensive but not overly so (not going to pay a thousand plus or anything like that).

Thanks guys.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote