MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 15 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #162 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Sam Sicilia is going to get a contract fight at the finale so I don't think his padded record means much of anything. The long training camps are really killing these guys cardio as most of them are gassing badly. Chris Saunders is a scrappy little bastard I would love to see him get a winnable fight in the next round and take a shot at the finale.

At this point I think the semifinal matchups should be

Justin Lawrence(C) vs Mike Chiesa (F)
Al Iaquinta(F) vs James Vick (C)
Mike Rio(C) vs Chris Saunders (F)
Joe Proctor(F) vs Vinc Pinchel (C)

Or in the unlikely case Andy Ogle moves on

Justin Lawrence (C) vs Andy Ogle (F)
Vinc Pinchel (C) vs Chris Saunders (F)
Al Iaquinta (F) vs James Vick (C)
Joe Proctor (F) vs Mike Chiesa (F)

His padded record only meant something regarding his chances of winning this tournament. Fortunately for him, he's an exciting fighter with a lot of power, so it doesn't surprise me that he will get a contract fight, although I thought usually only the quarter finalists get that chance?

I expect Rio to beat Ogle, but he has a 2011 decision loss to Efrain Escudero. That worries me a little. I want to assume that Escudero was game that night because he has looked horrible in the UFC lately. If Rio lost to that guy we've been seeing lately, I just hope he's been improving a lot in the house to make up for it.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez

Last edited by Stapler : 04-29-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote