MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Need a new camera

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Awesome. Ordered it, hope it's as good as everyone says (it looks great, I saw some photos that were taken with it are published in magazines and such).

We will have to talk some KRY, so I can get some tips from you and maybe some advice on settings and things.
For sure man. Always around to give a hand! Photography is very addictive once you start learning And a bridge is a perfect 'intro' camera, as you can use full manual mode and shutter/aperture priority modes and even custom dials to 'save' your favourite settings.

Getting off of auto is a bit daunting at first, but once you do your photos will drastically improve in quality.

Only feature I see it lacks, is the ability to shoot RAW, but, as you said you weren't looking to post process any images, JPEG is perfect (Basically a RAW file, is an unfinished file, which allows you to choose tons of settings and change things easily rather than letting the camera decide them, makes using the 'digital darkroom' so much easier and give you a million times more options, and it's completely non destructive)
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote