MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - A question about religion in MMA...

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
lolwut
Banned

lolwut is a glorious beacon of lightlolwut is a glorious beacon of lightlolwut is a glorious beacon of lightlolwut is a glorious beacon of lightlolwut is a glorious beacon of lightlolwut is a glorious beacon of lightlolwut is a glorious beacon of lightlolwut is a glorious beacon of lightlolwut is a glorious beacon of lightlolwut is a glorious beacon of lightlolwut is a glorious beacon of light
A question about religion in MMA...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/9/11...da-talks-about

Siyar Bahadurzada is muslim. he is also afghani. he enters the ring in his afghani flag and wants the world to know who he is an where he is coming from. he also has strong opinions about the war.

he has a right to. he lived through it.

my question is a simple one. if like many american fighters Siyar started thanking his god and saying can i get an "Allahu Akbar" bendo style after the fights...how would that go down? and would you have a problem with it?

siyar...
"The issue that bothers me, an Afghan MMA fighter, the most is that Osama Bin Laden, this Arab moron (meaning he is not an Afghan and Afghans are NOT Arabs) spread so much hate between people that this costs people's lives still today; the innocent Afghans, as well as the heroic soldiers who fight terrorism! Osama Bin Laden has made it hard for every Muslim to speak openly about their religion and say proudly which religion they are practicing. It's even hard for Muslims to get a job and most people feel terrible about their (islamic) names since this terrible day... You know why?!

Yes, exactly... Osama bin Laden messed it up for the entire world and especially for the Muslims and Afghans!"

Last edited by lolwut : 04-29-2012 at 07:16 PM.