MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Stop Smoking Thread.

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2012, 09:02 AM   #32 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Funny... I can have a completely casual relationship with cocaine. I have had for 15 years. Tiny amounts last me forever. I can have it around me and not be tempted to abuse it in any way.

Fecking Nicotine and Caffeine on the other hand, I can not control at all. I either have to do none whatsoever... or I end up falling into junky like abuse. In no time, its 6 coffees a day and 20 cigs. I'm disgusted with my lack of will power.

If you ask me, they've criminalized the wrong shit.
Of course they have. The drugs that cause the most harm, cause the most deaths are the legal ones! I'm talking tobacco, alchohol, prescription meds. The meds are really ******* lethal. If a pharmaceutical company tells a doctor that this drug does that then the doctor is inclined to believe. Most of them don't work, placebos, like anti-depressants, and most are harmful.

When it comes to things like cannabis, ecstacy, cocaine, magic mushrooms, how many times do you see or hear about a death that has directly came as result of the use of these drugs? I ask, show me one case. and I'll showe you someone who either took too much or didnt stay properly hydrated. The same thing people do when they drink too much, or smoke too much, the body says, whoa there!, thats too much, here, have some cancer, or here, have a yellow kidney. Its only the trusted legal ones that cause this shit.

The last bag of weed I bought didn't have any warnings about Arsenic, Cyanide, Formaldehyde, Shellac or Acetone. The last pack of cigarettes did.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote