MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hector Lombard requests random drug testing for his fight

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2012, 04:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Aiken
Amateur

Aiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Source: BJPenn.com

Awesome! More guys should come out and request this if they have nothing to hide... As much as I loathe Floyd Mayweather it's cool that he's done the same, any fight he fights in he wants to have random drug testing throughout the training camp... Including blood testing...

I'd be very happy if this trend was to become more visible in MMA
FYI - the drug testing that Mayweather insisted upon, was one of the major reasons that the "super fight" with Pacquiao never happened. Mayweather kept changing the random drug test stipulations until it became obvious that he had no real interest in fighting Pacquiao -

Although I agree that fighters should be tested - testing for the sake of testing - especially when it involves drawing blood, is not the answer to all the PED issues.

On an unrelated note - I recently heard that Lombard enjoys competitive scrapbooking, although he was banned from a recent event when his glitter ratios spiked off the charts - you have been warned!
Aiken is offline   Reply With Quote