MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hector Lombard requests random drug testing for his fight

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2012, 05:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Only if you believe and trust the opinions of Josh Barnett, Babalul Sobral, and Jacob Volkmann. I don't consider those men to have very much credibility, what with the cheating, attempted murder, and treason. The fact that Babalu actually called out Hector and then tried to hold up Bellator for 250,000 tells me all I need to know about that guy.
And a handful of others hell Erik Paulson kicked him out of his gym for it and hell Barnett doesn't exactly have a sparkling record as as far being overly kind to sparing partners so what kind of a dick does Hector have to be that Josh felt the need to teach him a lesson?

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote