MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones Season 2

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #60 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Another very good episode. Not the most action filled but a very important one, plot wise. Like the other great HBO series, the real strong points is the writing and the character pool. The scene with Tyrion, Bronn and the alchemist was great. Charles Dance is amazing as Tywin, easily my favorite character/actor on the show.

If I had to pick up on something I don't quite like it's the Tyrell's. They are trying to make out as if Margaery is some kind of a player, when she really is not. She is a pawn. As for her brother, he has been presented as too dull and weak so far. They should roughen him up a bit and make him more believable as the prodigy Knight he is in the books.

Only minor complaints though. The show is delivering the goods, and I can't wait for next week.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote