MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best online fps games for xbox

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
SpoKen
Super Heavyweight

SpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF Material
Battlefield 3 is by far the greatest game in the world.

This happened to me and will never be able to happen in any other game.

I was flying a jet, me and my IRL buddy were making strafe runs on a couple objectives. Next thing you know we're in a dog fight with 2 other jets. We team up and get behind one of the jets and we focus fire on it and we manage to bring it down. But soon after, my locked-on alarm is blaring and I take massive damage from the other jet. I'm forced to eject.

I fly out of my cockpit, and after flying up through the air, I start to fall. I'm on top of B but B is controlled by the enemy so I start to direct my fall towards C. After falling a good distance I flip my parachute and aim for the top of a building so I can snipe. With luck I land on top of that building, but I'm spotted by a tank as I go down.

The tank opens fire on my position and almost kills me with the blast, I run for cover but I'm pinned down as the tank is firing rounds on me. I call out to my friend who's still in the jet, and he's able to spot the tank. He takes it out quickly (How he took it out, I don't know.) but that leaves me to open up and start sniping at the engineers on the ground that were surrounding it. I took out 2 of the 3, and with them dead we're able to capture B and control all the position to end the game.

That's battlefield for your ass.

Sweet sig by Life B EZ

I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline   Reply With Quote