MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #20900 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Im supposed to cut out beer as well but that just isn't going to happen.
Take my pizza, burgers and ice cream.. But for all that is good in life.. Leave my alcohol out of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
You could just switch to Natural Light Hit. It's the original low carb, low calorie beer
No sir, natty ice is terrible. I see your natty and raise you a Guinness. and guinness draught only has 126calories per bottle and just under 10carbs.

Hey sorry i didn't get back to you sooner about that 1911 colt commander. I went to check it out and he wanted 250$ + the g17, and the "unfired" condition he said it was in wasn't exactly accurate. It looked like he tried to force chamber a rock at some point.. I ended up passing on the gun, but thanks for your help.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.