MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best online fps games for xbox

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2012, 05:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I haven't got a chance to play bf3 yet. I've been doing mw3 online recently. I found this "infection" style of game on mw3, and I can't get enough. Basically it's a 12-18 player game which is timed, one player is chosen randomly as the "infected". They have five minutes to infect everyone else or they lose. The uninflected get either shotgun/assault rifle/smg/Barrett .50cal bmg and the infected only have knives. Once killed you become infected and infinitely spawn. Reminds me of a zombie apoc kind of situation.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote