MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best online fps games for xbox

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
SpoKen
Super Heavyweight

SpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
But I can't even see who is shooting me, I don't even see a person from the other team before I am dead. Call me crazy but I like run and gun, or at least the fact that everyone in Halo kinda stands out like a sore thumb for me its part of its appeal. I will keep trying but so far not impressed.
You'll start seeing them. The more you play, just make sure you turn the volume up. You need to hear where enemies are shooting from as well. Usually they won't kill you right away and you'll have time to duck and cover if you know what direction they're firing from.

Do this. Grab a sniper, run up a mountain or giant hill or something like that. Slow yourself down, watch people from a high point. See how they move. Take a few shots if you feel comfortable, they might see and kill you but eventually you'll learn how to snipe people.

Also... treat the game like it's real life. In real life you wouldn't run and gun in a war, and it just doesn't work here. Real life tactics work better than you'd think.

Sweet sig by Life B EZ

I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline   Reply With Quote