Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredible predictions that NO ONE will see coming. Add your own.

4K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  Rauno 
#1 · (Edited)
Add your own

Im gonna drop a few bombs so step back.

Anderson silva is a shot fighter. he is 38 and an old man in the sport. he will get tooled ridiculously by sonnen and fans will cue up to say he is finished and was never that good anyway as he was never tested by a good wrestler and his greatest win was rich franklin. all goat talk will stop and will shift to jon jones as the sound of fan bois suiciding and jumping ship paints the night air with screams.

Dan henderson is a shot fighter. He is 42 years old and is about to get decimated in the worst way possible. I mean i actually seriously fear for his health. fedor hit him harder than hed ever been hit and shogun finished him off. jon jones by ktfo and every major mma website goes off line.

Fedor will continue to win and more to the point, m1 will build into a legit rival company that cant be touched by ufc and basically owns european mma. european mma will blow up on the back of drunk football fans from eastern europe who love violence more than pu**y and a loose association with bamma. more and more upshoots will follow the example with brazil being a prime market. ufc will die a slow death and vadim will send dana a :D. fedor will decline to comment, prefering instead to watch cartoons with his daughter.

Frank Mir will beat JDS. via superior ground game and the ability to finally take a man down. he will stay out of range for the first round and bore everyone to tears. then he will unrelentingly shoot for the takedown and will catch jds for the tap, shocking the world.

Travis Browne is legit. He will be remembered as amongst the very finest heavyweights in the history of the sport. or at least the ufc heavyweights we have now.

See less See more
#2 ·
not sure if serious. None of these are very radical aside from M1 taking off.

But here you go for reaction. I'll pass on silva its possible. But Henderson has been hit way harder than he was ever hit by Fedor watch some pride fc fights for that or his fights in the ufc pre strikeforce. Also Travis browne is too old to make a major mark on the sport. For someone who just tore people apart for being too old you missed that browne is going to be thirty this year, has been beaten by kongo, it was a draw because kongo held the shorts. He hasn't beaten a legit guy in the top 10 or even close for thaf matter and is at least two years from sniffing a title shot.

#3 ·
hendos the one who said how hard fedor hit him and chins dont last forever. dude did get dropped and closer to being finished than he has in a long while. two fights running.

half the heavyweights are over 30 and fight years are fight years.

make a few predictions yourself.

and they have to be real hail mary ones or else theres no point.

#4 ·
okay this could be fun

1) frank mir manages to sumbit JDS and become the HW champ then retires

2) hector smashes stann(actually think will happen) then knocks out sonnen(after beating silva) to hold the MW title before the end of 2012.

3) condit gets injured and cant fight GSP leading the way to gsp vrs diaz(comes out of retierment / suspension or what ever it is now i cant keep up)GSP employs condits tactics and wins by descsion. (post fight would be so much gold)

4)big country drops to LHW and beats rashard evens by a lyoto rivaling ko

i know some are not to far fetched but dont really see any of them happening

#5 ·
okay this could be fun

1) frank mir manages to sumbit JDS and become the HW champ then retires
lol dont tell anyone. well make hundreds.

2) hector smashes stann(actually think will happen) then knocks out sonnen(after beating silva) to hold the MW title before the end of 2012.
dark horse pick for mw domination. could happen.

3) condit gets injured and cant fight GSP leading the way to gsp vrs diaz(comes out of retierment / suspension or what ever it is now i cant keep up)GSP employs condits tactics and wins by descsion. (post fight would be so much gold)
lol. could easily see this. or diaz slaps george and awakens the old gsp who DESTORYS diaz on the feet and then LHKs him into obscurity. jackson and van damme (sitting at ringside) both claim credit for the move. somewhere in croatia cro cop switches channels.

4)big country drops to LHW and beats rashard evens by a lyoto rivaling ko

i know some are not to far fetched but dont really see any of them happening
he would have to be fast, because rashad as a middleweight would get a title shot, and sooner or later shad may realise this.

#6 ·
1. Anderson Silva will destroy Chael Sonnen, who then would get caught for doping again
2. Fedor will sign with the UFC
3. Dan Henderson will beat Jon Jones
4. Rampage will resign with the ufc
5. GSP will lose by the end of the year

#11 · (Edited)
those are predictions likely to happen and the thread got closed at just after christmas.

welcome to may. and insane predictions that no one saw coming.

Silva knocks out Sonnen with a punch off his back.

JDS breaks Mirs arm

Dan Hardy goes 4-0 in his next fights

BJ Penn returns as a LHW

It's discovered Royce Gracie is a women

Cain Velasquez tattoos "...Is for suckers" across the back of his shoulders.

Frankie Edgar moves up to WW

Jose Aldo kills himself cutting weight

Lyoto Machida will be the LHW champion by end of the year

Jon Jones will take up ballet

Nick and Nate Diaz both retire at the same time. Within a year, they are travelling the country on their critically acclaimed and highly successful tour: Shakespeare... Diaz Style.

GSP is the new face of Vogue

Kate Moss wins the Strikeforce womens BW belt

Overeem is banned for life after getting a cut on his forehead against JDS... and glittery blue blood pours out.

Ronda Rousey marries an old hairy greek/englishman hybrid

Chael Sonnen sells his other testicle to pay his mounting legal bills

Soojooko stops being a fecking eejit
and then theres this.

wow. i dont even know what to say. im not sure if you just won the internet or derailed a fun ship.

needs more jon jones.

rashad is called out of the crowd after jones next victory and they hug and make up. the crowd goes mental and chairs are actually thrown into the cage. this new duo go on to dominate the middleweight and light heavyweight divisions until their lovechild is born, who has an insane weight cutting gene and basically takes over the sport.

forget the last part.

#8 ·
outlandish predictions ey?

1. Palhares goes on a tear eventually ripping the champ Chael Sonnen's leg out of its socket. Stann will then beat Palhares and Bisping will beat Stann. (incredible prediction huh?)

2. Stephen Thompson k.o's Nick Diaz.

3. A light heavyweight Roy Nelson beats up Jon Jones.

#10 ·
Silva knocks out Sonnen with a punch off his back.

JDS breaks Mirs arm

BJ Penn returns as a LHW

It's discovered Royce Gracie is a women

Cain Velasquez tattoos "...Is for suckers" across the back of his shoulders.

Frankie Edgar moves up to WW

Jose Aldo kills himself cutting weight

Lyoto Machida will be the LHW champion by end of the year

Jon Jones will take up ballet

Nick and Nate Diaz both retire at the same time. Within a year, they are travelling the country on their critically acclaimed and highly successful tour: Shakespeare... Diaz Style.

GSP is the new face of Vogue

Kate Moss wins the Strikeforce womens BW belt

Overeem is banned for life after getting a cut on his forehead against JDS... and glittery blue blood pours out.

Ronda Rousey marries an old hairy greek/englishman hybrid

Chael Sonnen sells his other testicle to pay his mounting legal bills

Soojooko stops being a fecking eejit

#12 ·
Gave me a boner.

Bader submits Machida.

Rashad drops down, wins a fight, beats Sonnen/Silva for the title, defends it once then loses it to Bisping ;)

Jon Jones loses the belt to Hendo. He moves up, wins the HW belt, then loses it the Hendo.

Roy Nelson gets sponsored by Subway and drops to MW.

Reactions: BlueLander
#14 ·
A series of late injuries plus a night of drinking in Vegas with Dana and Ariel Helwani will propel Mitrione into a title fight with JDS. Meat Head wins by KO via high kick and in his post fight with Joe he will challenge Jon Jones to quit being chicken and come play with the big boys.

#19 ·
After Anderson knocks out Chael, his family from far away star systems beam through the building in a space vehicle to take him home. The crowd is a mixture of stunned silence and screams of terror, unable to comprehend what's happening. Goldie passes out, Rogan vows never to smoke weed again.

A prediction I made a while back which actually is realising itself, is that this forum would eventually turn to shit because of threads like this, and before long I'll probably stop posting.

Come on mods, this thread is in the wrong place, as are most of the threads this guy makes.

#20 · (Edited)
Come on mods, this bwaaaa waaaa waaaa

always the one idiot...

Well. Barnett is currently on a Zuffa roster. So I think Barnett to the UFC is not that far fetched. If that is what you are implying.
im saying dana is a pimp! what i didnt realise until now was lorenzo was our true enemy all along. :D

dana just sells lorenzos choices.

#26 ·
1) Henderson and Alexander Gustafssons next opponents are injured and Dana invite Gustafsson to challenge for the UFC light heavyweight crown which he accepts.

Round 1 : Gustafsson lands a HUGE but quick punch (think Ingemar Johansson vs Floy Paterson) dropping Jones to the floor and wins by ground and pound T.K.O after 0:24 first round and is the NEW... Light... Heeeeeavyweight Champion. Alex--aaaander GUStafsson...

#36 · (Edited)
yes. you carried it on. i went out, came back and you were still whinging on the internet.

you ignored the mod. you have ignored two mods posting sensibly on this forum and you have posted off topic and contributed nothing to this whole thread.

you have literally contributed nothing but bile and needy little crying and ignored two mods.

And the snowball begins. Please tell us it wasnt this thread alone that made you join this forum?
it couldnt just be one of your troll accounts?

ignoring two moderators and posting off topic. you are a credit to this website.

go find a thread you like, go find your ignore button, go find a shotgun.

honestly.

what do you want from me? :D

#41 ·
Kill the conversation. I'm not going to go through this whole thread and edit and delete things, but if I come back and find that the conversation between Lolwut and deadmanshand I'll be sending people on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.