MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best online fps games for xbox

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2012, 09:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
No to busy being dead to hide.
Haha.well like I said if you like run and gun, this isn't the game. You have to be willing to camp sometimes, you have to move slow and never let yourself get out into the open.

And like SpoKen said, the larger maps are tailor made for sniping so it's really tough to figure out how to move at first. A lot of the maps have awesome sniping perches. I personally love the game but it's a lot different from COD and Halo.

I never really got amazingly good at battlefield. I went positive a lot on the K/D ratio but sometimes I wouldn't. I just enjoyed it.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote