MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Incredible predictions that NO ONE will see coming. Add your own.

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
After Anderson knocks out Chael, his family from far away star systems beam through the building in a space vehicle to take him home. The crowd is a mixture of stunned silence and screams of terror, unable to comprehend what's happening. Goldie passes out, Rogan vows never to smoke weed again.

A prediction I made a while back which actually is realising itself, is that this forum would eventually turn to shit because of threads like this, and before long I'll probably stop posting.

Come on mods, this thread is in the wrong place, as are most of the threads this guy makes.
*rises from chair and applauds for post*

Quote:
SM33: Come on mods, this thread is in the wrong place, as are most of the threads this guy makes
Quote:
lolwut: Come on mods, this bwaaaa waaaa waaaa
Quote:
lolwut: and now you are re-editing my posts when you quote them. you are ridiculous.
*snort*

Last edited by H33LHooK : 05-02-2012 at 01:16 PM.