MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Incredible predictions that NO ONE will see coming. Add your own.

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwut View Post
yes. you carried it on. i went out, came back and you were still whinging on the internet.

you ignored the mod. you have ignored two mods posting sensibly on this forum and you have posted off topic and contributed nothing to this whole thread.

you have literally contributed nothing but bile and needy little crying and ignored two mods.

go find a thread you like, go find your ignore button, go find a shotgun.

honestly.

what do you want from me?
To not continuously break the rules of the forum. To maybe post something of worth. To not start threads in the wrong forum. And maybe - just maybe - not just sling personal attacks at people especially when they have not done so to you.

So in general I want you to act like someone with manners and civility.