MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2012, 07:38 AM   #20974 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
So - I went to a skatepark last night with some mates, I ended up getting very drunk at this skatepark and I just woke up in that skatepark 4 hours ago... My back feels like crap, but at least I was woken up by a cute girl laying next to me in the grass... And then we went home and made bacon and eggs, awesome
Sounds like an awesome night bro Bacon and eggs? Euphemism? Even if it's not...Bacon and eggs is awesome.

Took my dog to the vets as he had a rash on his belly, decided to walk him up there so was gone for a good 3 hours. Vet didn't charge me for the antibacterial wash or for the consult, the dude is amazing, that isn't the first free consult/medication he's given me before, very very nice guy.

Then, on the way home I found a stray puppy Covered in mud, looking very forlorn, was going to take her home with me, but a guy who came out of his home said he could drive the pup up to the vets right there and then, so I got his details, he took mine and off I went. He just rang to say he dropped the pup off at the vet, no microchip or anything. Poor thing.

Now I'm home, with a cuppa tea and wanting Bacon and Eggs.