MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #21011 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I got kinda bounced from my moms 50th birthday party. It was in this bar/club where a lot of local bands play. I was dancing with a homeless guy (long story) and I accidentally elbowed a person in the nose. It wasn't just a nice little love tap either, it was an old guy (oldy band playing, one of my moms favorites) and he went down hard and there was blood. I got asked to leave

This is the second time I've accidentally elbowed the shit out of someone while dancing. One of my friends (who was not there) texted me, apparently he heard I yelled "**** old people" and laid out some old guy. I have a feeling my whole weekend is gonna suck.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.