MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2012, 01:19 AM   #196 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I guess I have not posted for two weeks now.

Right after my last post I decided to hit my upper body hard.
I have been doing two a days four days a week of 15, 20,25,30,35, 40 reps per day when my shoulders and biceps are not throbbing.

I have been hitting single arm curls and bent over row. One arm curl then row then onto the next arm as quick as I can pull the lift off. I am working just as hard on this mini circuit as my main one.

I want to see what sort of gains I will see when I go back to my main circuit drill after two more weeks of this. If I continue at the rate i am going I could potentially do more than sixty lifts per lift on each hand!

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote