MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #963 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I have seen a few videos of it, and I like adventure games, but I hear there are not many puzzles or 'where do I go next' situations, which is. a major reason why I like such games.

That is just what I gear, though, could be wrong.
No, it's true. It's absolutely not based on 'classic' puzzles. The ones in the first episode are more... I don't know... action based puzzles. For example you have to think of a distraction for zombies so you can move across the street or find a way to move silently.

I totally lost myself in that whole scenario that was created in the first episode. The characters feel very real and they respond to the choices you make so it gives you the feeling of having an influence of what's going to happen next.
Hammerlock2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote