MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #979 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
Get Rubio! In like 6 seasons he is 97 overall, even in the first season when he's 67 he will score 10-14ppg, 4-5rpg and 7-9apg. Awesome stats for a rookie PG.

Do you guys ever get cheeky and put all the legends in to the roster and then do a fantasy draft so you can get all the best players? 22 yr old MJ, Rodman at the Pistons etc.
I will look into a trade for him. I always fo a fantasy draft when I begin.

PG: Dwayne Wade (I know he is a SG but it works out amazingly well)

SG: Vince Carter

SF: Hedo Turkoglu

PF: Dirk Nowitzki

C: Roy Hibbert

Notable bench players are Luke Ridnour, Antawn Jamison, Peja Stojakovic and Ryan Adnerson. Also have Michael Redd just for another 3 point shooter off of the bench.

And I have never played with legends. I didn't in Madden either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
With my new PC coming tomorrow/Wednesday, I'll be playing through Skyrim again I think! Giant duel wielding doom Warrior is in store.

Diablo 3 next week.

Did anyone else think the trailer for Black Ops 2 was absolutely rubbish?
I am going to order my parts next week!

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote