MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Bones' coach: Rashad Evans came 'within inches' of knocking out Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Yep he is Dhalsim indeed...yoga knee! The only way it's going to work is if he gets taken off guard OR if someone strikes simultaneously knowing they'll take a blow to inflict one on him. Only Rampage and Hendo are crazy enough to do that...oh and Shogun. It pretty much has to be picture perfect. IE: JBJ going for a flying knee and Hendo going for the H-bomb.

I mean if JBJ loses great, but if Hendo gets KOed that'll also be great. I've never seen an MMA fighter go through the wars he has and not get hurt. Seriously he took blows from Wand x 2, Vitor Belfort, Rampage, Shogun, Fedor, Anderson Silva etc. He just doesn't go down. Even Hunt and Rampage have been KOed before. Hendo's the only one with a titanium jawbone.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote