MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 09:21 AM   #988 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
You should get rid of VC and Hedo for a PG and a younger SF.

Like this

PG - Pass first PG (Rubio)
SG - Slashing/scoring player (Wade is perfect)
SF - Josh Smith (good scorer, excellent D)
PF - Dirk is good but he's getting old, he has a lot of trade value.
C - C is a hard position to pick, don't be afraid to throw a big PF in there cos it's traditionally a deeper talent pool.

The only problems with your team are age and no pass first PG. Dudes like JR Smith are great as 6th man (he'll score 16-20ppg)
I play all of my games so I don't have to worry about their tendencies since I can completely control what they do with the ball.

I got Hedo because I waited for a bit to draft a SF but I got Carter just because he has been my favorite Player since he was in Toronto.

I am actually trying to trade Dirk but I like have Hibbert at center. He is huge and grabs rebounds left and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Get a decent brand (Cooler Master/Corsair etc) and tbh, anything over 650w should handle most things.

You can always check here...

http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp
Awesome! I'll check it out.

Sig Credit: Toxic
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote