MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #21106 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
Do you have a tendency to turn the automobile that you are parking air conditioner on full blast? If so, when you go to give them their car back you should put the heat on full blast or turn the radio on max volume then turn it off so when they turn it back on they get an ear full!

Gotta have fun at work somehow
Haha I have turned their AC up and fooled with the radio in this car with a crazy sound system. But I always put it back. People will complain if you change the smallest thing. It's ridiculous lol.

I had some lady get so pissed when all I did was adjust the seat just a little bit to drive the car properly. It was stick and she was humongous so I had to move it up to make sure I could put the clutch in enough. I didn't even move it far and she went nuts about it.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."