MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 12:34 PM   #21107 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Haha I have turned their AC up and fooled with the radio in this car with a crazy sound system. But I always put it back. People will complain if you change the smallest thing. It's ridiculous lol.

I had some lady get so pissed when all I did was adjust the seat just a little bit to drive the car properly. It was stick and she was humongous so I had to move it up to make sure I could put the clutch in enough. I didn't even move it far and she went nuts about it.
Oh wow, I could have guessed that but it generally amazes me how some people can have such a huge dildo up their ass. Like come on, getting mad over something so little isn't worth it. It puts you in a bad mood and the other person... some people just enjoy the drama I guess or are just stuck up rich pricks..

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba