MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rowdy Ronda Rousey appreciation thread

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #174 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
...Odd pic. Ronda is a hottie and one hell of a fighter that deserves the championship recognition. Her fight with Tate was killer (not to mention her cute face & smokin' hot body)! I'd like to see her in some sexy pics. I'm sure they will pop up soon. I love watching her fight. Her intensity is great and she brings it everytime. Sarah Kaufmann's striking is far ahead of Ronda's but Rousey has excellent balance, a good chin and her hiptosses are the best. She can take a punch and as soon as Sarah locks up with Ronda, Sarah is going for a ride. I see Rousey getting a sweet toss and quickly getting side control she will overwhelm Sarah on the ground and will most likely snatch Sarah's arm. 5 1st round armbars is pretty sick. If Ronda starts to tighten up her striking, she'll hold that belt for a long time...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote