MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diablo 3 - Lets play together!

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
There's no "global server", I googled more into it, the they are just calling this "play on any region" - "global play".

So, the way this works for those who don't know is - you make a character on American region, that character is stuck there. You can make a new character on the EU region and play with those players, but that character is stuck there. So, you can play with anyone around the world but are limited by the fact that you have to make new characters and everything to join other regions.

The only person I know (post here otherwise) that plays over in EU is KRY, so I will probably let him come to America to play since there are many Americans here playing as well.

So, yeah, this system sorta sucks but have to make the best of it.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote