MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #21136 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Way to go Swps! Hope the Swplet's surgery goes picture perfect.

New PC is here. All I have to do is plug it in, yet I know *something* will go wrong. It always does. If you don't hear from me for a while, I exploded.
It went fine but, like her mother, 500 mg Vicodins don't work for her; she needs the 750s. That hasn't stopped her from having 5 little friends over and being f8cking loud while L&M is sleeping. This was her first surgery and she described the general anesthetic taking effect as "My head got all hot and I cried a few happy tears."

That stripe was the representation of two years total training gi and nogi, with a couple of breaks where I couldn't find training. I've had to chase it, training in the gi in particular. I finally have a girl partner who won't be perpetually gone for some sport karate nonsense. While we were rolling today and having a blast, someone inevitably said "I wanna watch the girl fights" and I was having so much fun I didn't get annoyed.

One of the parents of two of the kids I work with sent a glowing email about me to my supervisor. This is the first time anything like this has happened to me. I didn't post this in such specific terms on my FB because too many of the people on it are local and I was concerned about confidentiality issues, but I feel like I can post it on here. Even if the local and national job market blows, you have a much better chance of getting a grownup job and making more money if you have a degree (no, not 1.5 semesters of juco).

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 05-11-2012 at 10:59 PM.