MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #323 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon: moar jump rope.
Tue: MT had a bunch of actual cardio instead of all the talkin. My kru has trained pros for 20+ years, trained and traveled all over the world and he is the shit, but I'm not a visual learner and I can only watch and listen to talking about technique for so long.
Wed: stepmill, jump rope, PM BJJ.
Thur: MT just like I like it, sweating buckets and every muscle hurting and my kru in my face saying "Relax. Pay attention" because I was getting all hyper and that helped to ground me.
fri: Just lifted. What a f8cking waste of time. My strength and capability is exactly where it was. Clearly I stay strong doing my other workouts without wasting time flexing in a mirror.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote