MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2012, 01:29 AM   #21137 (permalink)
Andrus
Cole World

Andrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By All
its 8AM i dont kknow why im awake. hungover a bit, thought it would be worse, drank bottle of vodka and made some shots of tequila.
Damn, its a crazy chaos up in the apartment :S my yeans were right by the door, inside out, id-card was in front of the toilet, and when I went to toilet, there was something wrong. Toilet seat was ripped off and thrown to the side. Can't remember a thing. Oh, and my ankles are both cut since I stumbled into bicycle parking thing in front of the pub, which was made out of steel, didnt see it at all.
Last night was bit of a dissappointment, wanted to hit the club, there was a hip-hop/rnb/urban party going on, loove those. But the freshment chick didn't want to come there maaan. ive lost like 5 euros too. to nowhere. Hate the pub I attended for a half an hour last night. who puts bicycle things on the walking strip? :S

Okay, my roommate sent me a picture that explains it all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Foto0005.jpg (52.3 KB, 22 views)

Rauno is obviously smarter than me and i shall only hope to achieve the same level of wisdom he has.