MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #21137 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Cole World
its 8AM i dont kknow why im awake. hungover a bit, thought it would be worse, drank bottle of vodka and made some shots of tequila.
Damn, its a crazy chaos up in the apartment :S my yeans were right by the door, inside out, id-card was in front of the toilet, and when I went to toilet, there was something wrong. Toilet seat was ripped off and thrown to the side. Can't remember a thing. Oh, and my ankles are both cut since I stumbled into bicycle parking thing in front of the pub, which was made out of steel, didnt see it at all.
Last night was bit of a dissappointment, wanted to hit the club, there was a hip-hop/rnb/urban party going on, loove those. But the freshment chick didn't want to come there maaan. ive lost like 5 euros too. to nowhere. Hate the pub I attended for a half an hour last night. who puts bicycle things on the walking strip? :S

Okay, my roommate sent me a picture that explains it all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Foto0005.jpg (52.3 KB, 22 views)

- TJ Dillashaw - Gegard Mousasi - Vitor Belfort - Michael Johnson - Alistair Overeem -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome