MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 15 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #190 (permalink)
tommydaone
Bantamweight

tommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level nowtommydaone is on another level now
I've really enjoyed this season, might be bias cos I'm a big Cruz fan and he usually gets the better of Faber in their little arguments.

Also think the coach's challenge this season was the best I've ever seen. (Though I've only watched TUF since the Heavyweights season with Shad and Page)

However I was so confused as to how Lawrence lost that fight, seriously what was he thinking. That second round he threw 2 body shots, the first clearly hurt him and the second dropped him. How he didn't finish him when he dropped I have no idea. And then he tries to wrestle with him in the third? Big mistake.

Also wanted Proctor to win, but that didn't work out either. So yeah I agree, I don't see any of the remaining people causing many UFC fighters problems.

Also sucks that Cruz has blown his acl, think the remaining episodes are going to be a bit more boring

**NPFFL Team**

Chris Weidman _ Johny Hendricks _ Michael Chandler _ Glover Teixeira _ Ali Bagautinov
tommydaone is offline   Reply With Quote