MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #21229 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Quit my job today in boss fashion.

My sister and I have been harassed and picked on for about a month now for no reason. I could tell my sister was having a bad day and the SECOND we got into work the lead hand was already on our case. My sister is my ride to work and she's been dying to quit but has been holding back because she feels bad about me losing my job. I told her I didn't give a shit and gave her the green light, so it was game on today.

The mechanic has been picking on me since day one but I always laughed it off but lately hes been REALLY pushing it. So jump to about 30-40 minutes into our shift this morning. The lead hand comes over and gives my sister shit for something she didn't even do and my sister went into full freak out mode lol

Then the nosey ass mechanic decided to walk over and he told my sister to stop talking or something along the lines of that and that's when I went into freak out mode and basically just protected my sister.

It felt REALLY nice to call him a prick and walk out in full boss mode. I felt like this....

Like a boss indeed

Its a hard economy but thats no reason to take getting picked on.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.