MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - LL has himself some lady problems!!!!

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2012, 10:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I honestly don't know enough about you or the situation to really give you good advice.

I'd wager if you do reconnect with her you two will either sleep together, get back together or you will become her friend with emotional benefits. You said yourself that "you felt love for her" its going to be just that easy for it to happen again. While I think that is the likely result of "hanging out", if you want that and are fine with that then you should do it.

But keep in mind if that happens she will still return to college. The way you spoke about it, I'd imagine there is some distance between you and her and shes simply coming home for the summer? Just some things to think about.

Best of luck

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote