MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - LL has himself some lady problems!!!!

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 04:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
CupCake
-Team Tate-

CupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is Untouchable
If she says she loves you, why did it end? If she has a boyfriend, how can she just go behind his back like that? What does that say about her emotional/mental approach to relationships?

Sounds like affection, not necessarily love, but if you feel drawn to her, by all means see her again, but I'd say tread with caution. You could be an available 'convenient' option to her if she's bored with her current boyfriend.

I'm not trying to make her sound bad, or put you off, but like other here I don't know enough on the situation to advise you how to proceed.

But it's just a few things for you to bear in mind...it could all turn out fine and you guys were meant for each other and this is the best thing to ever happen to you.

Just don't put yourself out there until you know you're safe to emotionally invest yourself in this woman. And that she is in a position to give you the same affection in return.

Hope it goes well x
CupCake is offline   Reply With Quote