MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 06:17 AM   #21246 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus View Post
I felt like that yesterday. Thursdays suck hard in this town, drank a bottle of vodka, went to the club, there was 2 girls and 10 guys. What does that mean?
Then went to one other club, that one was even worse: there was only one dude who looked like he had done some serious amounts of drugs and was dancing his ass off. So me and my friends just went to the gas station to have the most delicious hot dogs of all time! I had let the cashier put all the sauces on mine. it was fantastic.

Just ordered a pizza, 20minutes until I can go and pick it up. Gonna post a picture of it so all of you can get some pizza too
And you couldn't even come and say hi..

I feel like an IT guru. My wireless mouse was seriously lagging in some games and it pissed me so off. Googled it, tried to adjust it from the mouse setting etc.. After 2 weeks or so, i changed the USB port where the mouse was connected. Works like a charm