MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #21260 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus View Post
I felt like that yesterday. Thursdays suck hard in this town, drank a bottle of vodka, went to the club, there was 2 girls and 10 guys. What does that mean?
Then went to one other club, that one was even worse: there was only one dude who looked like he had done some serious amounts of drugs and was dancing his ass off. So me and my friends just went to the gas station to have the most delicious hot dogs of all time! I had let the cashier put all the sauces on mine. it was fantastic.

Just ordered a pizza, 20minutes until I can go and pick it up. Gonna post a picture of it so all of you can get some pizza too
I went to a club which only had 2 girls and 10 guys once, I felt bad for the other guys so I had the 2 girls flash them as we left together

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.