MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - LL has himself some lady problems!!!!

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
I do appreciate all the advice, one of the things is she just doesn't go to college that from home, we're still located in the western part of the state so it's not like she's gone all the way across the country or even went to another part of the state. I've been graduated for 2 years and her for one so it's not like it's been years and years since we've been out of high school and we broke up for good after I graduated but we still flirted and talked for the next year.

I'm sure I don't want a relationship because I have moved on emotionally but physically I'm still tempted to pursue that aspect because I still do find her attractive but I'd hate to be "that guy" if you know what I mean.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote