MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This Gilbert guy really hasn't impressed me

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2012, 10:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
edlavis88
Light Heavyweight

edlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I dont get the ridiculous hype either. He has looked ok in SF but far from sensational. I thought he lost the fight on saturday tbh. He scraped past Thomson and was boring as shite against Masvidal and Aoki.

Dont get me wrong he is obviously a good fighter - a top 10 LW, but he has to do a lot more in my eyes to be put up on a level with Nate, Bendo and Edgar.

I will say in GMs defense though that i think Josh Thomson is one of the most underrated LWs out there. He is one of the guys who HAS to come over to the UFC from SF.