MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Photography Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2012, 01:40 PM   #39 (permalink)
IIGQ4U
Amateur

IIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For GreatnessIIGQ4U Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Awesome. I went with the Canon 7D. I was going to go full frame and get a 5D MK II but it's auto focus was awful in comparison to the 7D. For sports/action which is what I mainly like shooting, the 7D destroys it, and it's cheaper but a few hundred so it made it an easy decision for me.
Nice! A fast crop body should work well for sports + you don't need as much reach with lenses as us full-framers which will save a bit of $.

I actually shoot a lot of action as well, I just haven't posted any of those shots yet. I actually shot a bit of action this past Saturday.

Post up some more shots!
IIGQ4U is offline   Reply With Quote