MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #1230 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Updates:
The Dragon has flown home a few weeks ago, promising to one day return to his classy lady.

Montana Mike left a couple days ago, he'll be back in a month or so.

Sheeha is packing as I write this. Sad =(

Crazy Mike was staying until August, but after recently impregnating a Brazilian girl, he rushes home to finish his "8 years of college" while he can.

Rebecca and I carry on. I feel like I got ahold of Sofia Vergara from Modern Family. And I like it.

Trained on friday but didn't record - birthday celebrations were in effect. Had a good time, got a bunch of video to put together, just need to get my hands on a proper computer for a few hours to make it presentable. Some pics will have to do in the meantime.

The Dragon and I during boxing sparring on our patio.He complained for many weeks that he had never been punched in the face and wanted to experience it. I was much obliged.

Bar shots with house friends

Birthday night out:

My favourite from a few weeks ago:

Feeling sick today, no training. Just a cold, but I have this theory that when you train at the onset your cold kicks in harder so I'll wait a day or two.

Last edited by illmatic : 05-21-2012 at 06:30 PM.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote