MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Photography Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #40 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
I'm out tomorrow with the dogs so will do! And the Olympic torch is getting run through my city on the weekend to going to try and get there for that.

Yeah for actions I'm using the 70-200 f/4. I couldn't justify the cost of the f/2.8, even the non IS version. The f/4 is fast enough for me, and at 135mm+ the depth of field is shallow enough for now. Been a few times I've wished the background was blown out a bit more, so I will eventually get the f/2.8. But that's my most used lens.

Looking to get the EF-S 15-85mm as a walk around. I'm not planning to upgrade to full frame for a while yet, so the higher end EF-S lenses are fine for me, all they lack is L lens build quality, the optics rival the L lens series.
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote