Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Lowest Rated Season Yet!

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  JT42 
#1 ·
#2 ·
MMA-BOT 6000 said:
Probably because nobody is interested in seeing fighters the size of children try to compensate for their miniatureness by acting tough.

I give this season a big :thumbsdown:
i dont usually confront people on these forums, i usually just let the idiots do their own thing. but you are completely fsckin retarded :dunno:

Reactions: Robb2140
#7 · (Edited)
MMA-BOT 6000 said:
Probably because nobody is interested in seeing fighters the size of children try to compensate for their miniatureness by acting tough.

I give this season a big :thumbsdown:

I for one am interested in seeing guys that put on fights far better than the oversized oafs like Tim Sliva. But I bet you like big guys rolling around on the floor don't you?

The idea you could blow anything is fascinating to me.

Seriously if you have nothing good to say then keep quiet because all your doing is show yourself off to be what you claim these guys are, undersized and making up for with talk. Gee, I wonder where your undersized?

On topic:
As the season progresses the number could go up as the fights are supposed to be some of the best and the coaches hate each other more than Tito and Shamrock. Something I thought no one could ever out do. I guess time will tell.

#9 ·
To make it interesting again, they need to make a new season where it focuses only on Pride. It would be the same as the current shows, only everyone would be fighting in a ring and the winners fight in Pride.

That would at least get Americans familiar with Pride Worldwide FC.

And could you imagin Wanderlei and Fedor as the coaches!!! :D

But how thing are now, I think people will be more interested as the weight classes go up. To be honest, I really didnt give two sh*ts about the LW division until I saw Joe "Daddy" do his thing. And also, It seems for me, that the most interesting fights are always in the MW & LHW Division.

#10 ·
MMA-BOT 6000 said:
^Perhaps instead of getting so upset becuase I dont like your little TV show you should be asking yourself why your weak flame attempt is laced with homoerotic innuendo and male genitalia imagery :)
Someone ban this tool. :thumbsup:

#12 ·
MMA-BOT 6000 said:
Uh oh! I better watch my back, kyle1 has it out for me! What ever will do? With his massive MMA Forum presence and his exploding popularity I'm sure to be banned instantly.

Puh-leeze...go develop a personality, an opinion and a sense of humor before you dare to come sniveling and whining into my thread again okay squirt :)
Somehow I doubt anyone is laughing. :)

#14 ·
TUF is obviously making them money otherwise they wouldn't make a season 5. Anyone remember the WWE's excuse for an amateur to get a contract. Tough enough... That only got to season 2 i thinnnk, not sure. Correct me if i'm wrong. I haven't been able to watch TUF5 yet, cos of living in the UK. I'll watch it though there quite good programs.

#15 ·
Scorch said:
To make it interesting again, they need to make a new season where it focuses only on Pride. It would be the same as the current shows, only everyone would be fighting in a ring and the winners fight in Pride.

That would at least get Americans familiar with Pride Worldwide FC.

And could you imagin Wanderlei and Fedor as the coaches!!! :D

But how thing are now, I think people will be more interested as the weight classes go up. To be honest, I really didnt give two sh*ts about the LW division until I saw Joe "Daddy" do his thing. And also, It seems for me, that the most interesting fights are always in the MW & LHW Division.

I think thats a really good idea. I am not too familiar with
Pride, but would love to see more of it!

BD

#17 ·
While I think the show is ok it seems to me like it is just a really long, drawn out Gran Prix. I would rather see them just stage a Pride-style Gran Prix and have the winner get a contract. None of this pathetic bickering and horses slipping on driveways and writings on the walls and such. I am just interested in the fights

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.