MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2012, 05:51 PM   #227 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
They're big for boxers. I loved the pic of the two little faces together. It's been a long time since I had a frisbee dog. That was fun as sh!t.
They are big. And Rocky especially, has the biggest head and longest muzzle I’ve ever seen on a boxer. Major flaws according to the dog show snobs who couldn’t wait to educate me. Yet, even so, i’ve already had 2 requests to breed him with registered females. My pix don’t do him justice, he’s just a good looking son of a gun.

I think they’re throw backs to their German Bullenbeisser ancestors which are reportedly extinct from cross breeding but are said to have been identical to modern day Dogo Argentinos like this.

Mrsfan says there was a hound dog in the kennel.