MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Corey Hill

Thread: Corey Hill
View Single Post

Old 04-11-2007, 10:39 PM   #29 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddums
I get the feeling he will be horrid on the ground
KENDALL GROVE IS HUGHE AND HE'S VERY GOOD ON THE GROUND, ALTHOUGH I DID READ ON COREY HILLS MYSPACE THAT HE IS GOING TO WORK EXTENSIVELY ON JIU JITSU WHILE HE IS ON THE SHOW. BUT PERSONALLY I DON'T LIKE HIM HE HASN'T EVEN FOUGHT YET AND ON THE FIRST EPISODE HE'S ALREADY DISRESPECTING PEOPLE AND BEING A DOUCHEBAG I HOPE HE GETS KNOCKED OUT OR ELIMINATED QUICKLY.

"COREY PUT THAT YELLOW JERSEY ON AND TURNED INTO DMX"- GABE REUDIGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiwnezboi
The Young Assassin is highly athletic and explosive. The two losses I saw were both by submissions when he got cocky.

I don't think it's fair to say he sucks. He just needs to not get so cocky when he fights.
HE DOESN'T SUCK BY ANY MEANS HE'S A GREAT STAND UP FIGHTER BUT HIS WEAKNESS IS ON THE GROUND. I DON'T THINK THAT THE TRASH TALKING IS HIS PROBLEM THOUGH IT WOULD BE NICE FOR HIM TO SHOW SOME RESPECT. IF U WATCHED THE VIDEO ON UFC.COM A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THE FIGHT HE SAID HE WASN'T DOING ANY TYPE OF MMA TRAINING, JUST STRENTH AND CONDITIONING SO IT WOULD'VE BEEN SAMRT FOR HIM TO GET SOME JIU JITSU AND GROUND GAME IN