MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF Brasil Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #71 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
I think I'm going to break the emoticon rule with this post

I didn't think Rodrigo would last three fights apparently Rodrigo Damn couldn't last three fights in the house. I'm sorry but "kidney" issues sounds like you had a bad weight cut or you were jonesing for your diuretics. Anyways so long farewell your win was a gift. Dana thinks a world champion is coming from this group. Maybe a world champion in Shark Fights or HDNET fights or Bamma.

Pepey vs Vina was the fight of the season, not that it didn't expose all the holes in both men's games. Pepey's double leg looked nice and his arm bars/triangles are his "thing" but man is he going to get KO'd a lot. Vina was scrappy guy respect for not tapping lord knows his arm was jacked up many times in that fight. Still you think someone would tell him to never put his arm on the floor.

Anyways moving onto what I hate Wolverine vs Jason is a semi final fight which means it's going to be a slug fest but not a great slug fest because they aren't being coached by quality guys. And next week we get a fight between the only two guys who have any sort of personality or could do any damage in the UFC in Moraes and Sarafian. And of course one of Mutante or Bodao gets to make the finals. We could have gotten a wrestler vs wrestler and grappler vs grappler match up but instead Vitor's protege needs his easy fight.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote