MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tapout XT - Supplements - Suggestions

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fieos
Lightweight

Fieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A BallerFieos Is A Baller
Tapout XT - Supplements - Suggestions

After about five years off of any meaningful exercise (had kids with health problems) I've decided to get back into shape. I've ordered the Tapout XT workout and it should arrive this week. I know motivation is going to be a factor and I'm trying to find ways to stay motivated. I know one of the big challenges is that I've always suffered from delayed-onset soreness and I'm looking to find ways to mitigate that.

I'm 6'6" and 230(ish) lbs so these type of workouts are pretty intense for someone with my frame. I have a health assessment/body composition analysis scheduled for Thursday to see where I am so I can measure some improvements for further motivation.

What (if any) supplements do you recommend to encourage recovery times? I'm 32 with a desk job so this is going to shake things up quite a bit for me. I'd like to avoid as much delayed-onset soreness as possible so I stay optimistic and that will be a major contributor to me staying with the program. I'd like to keep supplements as cheap as possible btw, I've already put more money into this than I prefer; I've always been a fan that being healthy and fit doesn't need to be expensive.

I look forward to your input and feel free to kick my butt to keep me moving
Fieos is offline   Reply With Quote