MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #21454 (permalink)
Andrus
Cole World

Andrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By AllAndrus Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Wait so you could work at a hotel or you could work at a bar, make 4 times more and live with 4 girls? Do that one man, that sounds awesome
Thanks man. Exactly, it would be like a dream come true.
Workers at the hotel get like 1200-1500 €, but I got this bullshit internship for 3 months for only 300 so this really got me thinking. I could stay here and get accommodation, food + 300 and hit the club 1-2 times a week and save money for clothes and for a car rent , or go working at that bar, make big money, live with 4 girls (hopefully hot as hell), live like a boss, party when I want, buy shit that I like....hotel's got nothing on this.

Now waiting for the weekend to come so I could get some clearance on the offer. Oh, and my work schedule sucks ass. Tomorrow and rest of the week: 10:30AM-4PM and then 9PM-11:30 PM. Hate it. At least I got sunday off and gonna get white chick drunk on Saturday.

VIP FFL 2014
- Thiago Alves - Cain Velasquez - Alistair Overeem - Brendan Schaub - Tyron Woodley -