MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #21454 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Cole World
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Wait so you could work at a hotel or you could work at a bar, make 4 times more and live with 4 girls? Do that one man, that sounds awesome
Thanks man. Exactly, it would be like a dream come true.
Workers at the hotel get like 1200-1500 , but I got this bullshit internship for 3 months for only 300 so this really got me thinking. I could stay here and get accommodation, food + 300 and hit the club 1-2 times a week and save money for clothes and for a car rent , or go working at that bar, make big money, live with 4 girls (hopefully hot as hell), live like a boss, party when I want, buy shit that I like....hotel's got nothing on this.

Now waiting for the weekend to come so I could get some clearance on the offer. Oh, and my work schedule sucks ass. Tomorrow and rest of the week: 10:30AM-4PM and then 9PM-11:30 PM. Hate it. At least I got sunday off and gonna get white chick drunk on Saturday.

- TJ Dillashaw - Gegard Mousasi - Vitor Belfort - Michael Johnson - Alistair Overeem -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome