MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 12:25 PM   #21474 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Okay, a STILL think a girl picking up a girl is less difficult. All girls think guys are monsters so if they get hit on by another girl they assume the girl means the best and they aren't guys so they CAN'T be bad.

Thus, I still think its hardest for US to get girls.
This ^ pretty much.

One study comes to mind about this subject. An attractive guy approaches a girl at random "hey look I live 2 blocks from here and I'd really like to have sex with you". How does that sound? Creepy as hell right? Even a good looking guy isn't going to be very successful in this manner (as the study showed) but simple replace the good looking guy with a good looking girl.. The situation flip flops, it's not nearly as creepy and when they did this across campuses in the US the girls had like 90+% success rate. Which kind of sucks for us guys

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.