MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Most exciting match of the night

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2006, 05:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
i think riggs is gonna dominate von flue and i dont even know if they are gonna show it on tv, so i guess the main event intrigues me the most
If Goulet dominates Koscheck quick enough, we'll probably see the Riggs/Von Flue fight . Just kidding, I know Koscheck will put up a good fight and I am excited to see it. The only way we'll get to see Riggs dominate Von Flue is if two or three of the matches that are showing don't go the distance. It also depends on how quick the Riggs/Von Flue fight is.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote