MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #21524 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I just went with Bud Light this evening. I enjoy it and it is pretty cheap for an 18 pack.
I think I might grab some of those big cans of Guinness, probably cost me as much as your 18pack with less than half the beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Vodka and Cranberry tonight well...not much Cranberry left so will soon be drinking it neat!.......good times.
The Departed, ruined that drink for guys. If I ordered that drink, I would undoubtedly be asked if I was on my period. That's one of the best parts about vacations, I can order all those delicious fruity drinks with umbrellas I'd catch crap over drinking otherwise. Not that I don't typically prefer whiskey or beer.. But if I'm honest, I'd like a wine cooler every now and then.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.